Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading digital marketing company, have an amazing opportunity for a Web Development Project Manager. Join and fast-track yourself to challenging and rewarding career in the marketing sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritise needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Data Entry.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues (CRO Team)
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe.
- Setting up hosting for the website production.
- Configure DNS servers
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website.
- Hotjar Reports (Scroll, movements, clicks, recordings, user behaviour analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- English is essential to have
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11461
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.