Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global leader in the FinTech industry, are currently looking for a Wallet Analyst. The company is multi-regulated including a holder of the CySEC license, who continue to expand with their innovative approach to providing trading and investment tools. This is a great opportunity for a Wallet Analyst to join one of the largest financial services companies and be based within their Limassol office where career growth can be offered.
- Oversee the daily monitoring of wallet transactions
- Responsible for the funding of omnibus accounts and creation of wallets according to procedures and rules in place
- Address issues with failed transactions in a prompt manner
- Monitoring active promotions, compensating clients, and monitoring for possible abuse wit regards to promotion
- Provide support to wallet customers by investigating and resolving cases
- Cooperate with internal and external resources to timely resolve transactional issues; Manage relationships with effective, tactical, and empathetic manner.
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly reporting to various stakeholders; Maintain accurate records of tasks
- Daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations
- Evaluate existing procedures, report deficiencies, and provide recommendations to improve reporting and operations
- 1-3 years of work experience as an operations analyst
- Trading and crypto currencies knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Significant analytical and critical thinking skills
- University degree
- Team player attitude detailed oriented and able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Time management and organization skills
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21310.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.