Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our FinTech client, are currently looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join their fantastic Limassol based office. The successful candidate will be joining a company that values and look after their staff, boasting a positive work environment. If you’re a talented UA Manager, please feel free to apply for more details on this excellent opportunity.
- Manage Google Ads Campaigns, create experiments and run A/B tests, measuring the conversions and adjusting the strategies accordingly
- Analyse and report on campaign performance, using data-driven insights to optimize campaigns and improve ROI
- Ensure that the company’s website is up-to-date and optimized for search engines
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, sharing knowledge and insights with the wider team
- Implement channel best practices across campaign setup, targeting, and creative/ad copy
- Use dashboards to monitor performance and extract actionable insight for optimization
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting
- At least 2 years of experience in user acquisition in the FX industry
- Strong knowledge of Google Ads and the ability to optimize campaigns for all markets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision making
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed KPIs and achieve campaign objectives
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively and to develop new solution
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Competitive remuneration package
- 21 days annual leave per year + public holidays
- Daily lunch provided in the office
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
- Hybrid or Remote working can be offered
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21906.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.