Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a tech service provider to the financial services industry, are currently looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their fantastic team. The successful candidate should have a good understanding of the user experience of back office and CRM systems, as well as the ability to create visually stunning interfaces. If you are a UI/UX Designer and looking to join a company that can offer employees the opportunity to advance both personally and professionally, feel free to send us your CV now.
- Design and create visual interfaces for back office and CRM systems, ensuring a seamless and intuitive user experience
- Conduct user research and testing to gain insights into user behavior and preferences
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to communicate design concepts and solutions
- Refine designs based on user feedback, usability testing, and data-driven insights to continuously improve the user experience
- Ensure consistency and adherence to design guidelines and standards throughout the design process
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in UI/UX design to contribute innovative ideas and approaches
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the successful implementation of designs, providing necessary assets and design specifications
- Participate in design reviews and present design solutions to stakeholders, incorporating feedback and addressing concerns
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge and expertise with other designers and team members
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- Previous experience as a UI/UX Designer, preferably in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Miro and Adobe
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design solutions for complex systems will be considered advantageous
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Work with a motivated and driven team.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Work hybrid or onsite.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21875.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.