Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our FinTech client, are currently looking for a UI Designer to join their fantastic Limassol based company. The successful candidate will be part of the creative team and will be at the forefront of creating intuitive, visually appealing, and user-friendly designs that elevate the company’s digital products.
- Conceptualize, design, and contribute to the implementation of highly engaging and intuitive mobile-first user interface and user experience solutions
- Drive the evolution of visual and interaction design, ensuring cohesion by building and documenting design systems and guides
- Collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and researchers, to deliver exceptional user experiences
- Stay up to date with Apple and Material Design guidelines, industry trends, emerging technologies, and design best practices to enhance the product continually
- Produce high-fidelity designs, prototypes, and relevant visual assets, such as icons, illustrations, and animations, aligning with user needs, business objectives, and design excellence
- 2+ years of proven experience as a UI Designer or in a similar role, supported by a strong portfolio showcasing your design work
- Proficiency in design software such as Figma, Adobe Suite, or similar tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities, fostering a collaborative work environment
- Clear understanding of usability, user-centred design, and mobile standards.
- Communication skills in English
- Russian language is a big advantage
- Practical experience with design systems, UI kits, including creation, support, and implementation, is a significant advantage
- Competitive remuneration package
- 21 days annual leave per year + public holidays
- Daily lunch provided in the office
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
- Hybrid or Remote working can be offered
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21976.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.