Treasury Manager – CY11677
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an international leading financial services and banking based in Nicosia, are currently looking for a Treasury Manager. If you are looking to join a professional and global company, please see further details below.
- Bank relationship management across the group
- Manages and monitors daily cash management transactions and operations
- Ensures liquidity and prepares cash flow projections
- Manages simple foreign exchange operations
- Reports to Financial Controller EU for day-to-day management with matrix reporting lines to Group CFO, Financial Controllers UK & Australia
- Develops and implements treasury operations policies and procedures.
- Performs daily group cash management and forecasting activities
- Monitors and manages company’s daily cash position.
- Handles daily liquidity management including ensuring adequate liquidity across all group companies.
- Provides daily/weekly/monthly cash/FX and liquidity reporting
- Key relationship contacts for banking relationships across the group.
- Supports the development of future bank relationships
- Manages the FX positions across the group, ensuring FX assets and liabilities are matched
- Manages financial risk as it relates to the Treasury function (cash/FX/liquidity management)
- Develops and implements cash management policies and operational strategies across the group.
- Supports all finance back-office functions including bank reconciliations, in-house banking, liquidity management etc
- Supports finance in the provision of its and regulatory requirements (such as Client Asset & Liability daily reporting and Central Bank/Regulatory reporting)
- Interfaces with accounting for bank general ledger uploads, journal entry differences and general troubleshooting support.
- Supports the provision of daily bank reconciliations as well as supporting the investigation of any variances
- Ensures proper controls are in place for all regulatory requirements
- Reviews any journal entries or accruals relating to interest expense, FX gains/losses, bank charges, etc
- Implements cash management systems and trains staff on these systems
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance or management
- Professional accounting qualification, ACA, CIMA is an advantage
- 5-10 years of relevant experience gained in a regulated bank or EMI
- Banking relationships in EU and UK
- Cash management operations
- FX management
- Cashflow forecasting
- Liquidity management
- Familiarity with cash/bank management systems, Treasury Management Systems
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excess and Word
- Strong knowledge of banking relationships
- Understanding of financial analysis and statistics
- Knowledge of international cash management, forecasting and internal controls
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11677
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence