Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading International Audit & Accounting firm in Nicosia, are currently looking for a Tax Manager. If you are looking to join a professional company and somewhere you can grow within the business, then please see further details below.
- Maintains effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax compliance process.
- Takes responsibility for proper tax filing and tax document retention in relation to the direct tax compliance matters.
- Meeting and liaising with clients and the Tax authorities for any tax compliance matters
- Review of clients’ financial statements and related tax compliance deliverables (provisional tax computations, final tax computations, identification of tax risks, companies’ tax returns, employees’ tax returns, employers’ tax returns etc.).
- Monitors legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these development to management and shares strategies to capitalize on such tax developments.
- Preparation of tax advisory reports, tax rulings, DD reports, tax reorganizations etc.
- Assist tax partner and senior management on proposals and business development calls.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on tax projects and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform tax services
- Qualified accountant, holder of ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Tax Services/Advisory
- Very good use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CaseWare.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11769
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence