Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a large and international real estate company, are currently looking for a Tax Assistant to join their Larnaca office. If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees as their assets, and who promote a healthy work-life balance, please send us your CV for more information.
- Prepare tax computations
- Prepare Income Tax Returns
- Assist in Transfer Pricing studies
- Review quarterly reports and yearly financial statements
- Report to management
- Liaise with auditors and external advisors
- University degree in accounting
- At least two years of experience within tax
- Very good knowledge of IFRS and taxation
- Fluent in English (other languages will be an advantage)
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and high level of responsibility
- Proficient in Microsoft office, knowledge in CaseWare or other similar software will be considered an advantage
- Proactive, hardworking, and fast-learning attitude
- 13th Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY211757.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.