Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading Global International Audit & Accounting firm in Nicosia, are currently looking for a Tax Accounting Manager. If you are looking to join a professional company and somewhere you can grow within the business, then please see further details below.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting and tax functions of the company, including accounts payable and receivable, and financial reporting.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of financial statements, including monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports.
- Prepare and file tax returns in compliance with federal, state, and local tax laws.
- Develop and maintain financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with accounting standards.
- Conduct regular financial analysis and reporting to inform management decision-making.
- Manage and mentor a team of accounting & audit professionals.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax authorities, and other regulatory bodies as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting and tax management.
- Strong understanding of IFRS accounting standards.
- Experience with tax compliance, including filing tax returns and responding to tax audits.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of accounting professionals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with software programs Cycom, Caseware will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge in MS Office, (Excel, Word, Power Point ) but especially in Excel
- Computer literate
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11865
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence