Supervisor Accountant – CY21727Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a fast-growing audit and accounting firm, are currently seeking an experienced Supervisor Accountant to join their vibrant Limassol office. The company is headed up by professionals with almost 40 years’ combined experience in big 4 firms, with the aim to consistently provide top-class services to local and international clients. If you are looking to join a professional company with a positive work environment that is able to offer career growth and self-development, please send us your CV now for further information on the fantastic opportunity.
- Responsible for the accounting of a portfolio of local and international clients.
- Communication and resolution of any issues with clients
- Reconciliation of banks, creditors debtors ledgers
- Preparation of reports from the accounting software
- Assisting in the preparation of tax forms in Taxisnet and organising payments through the Tax Portal platform.
- Preparation and submission of VAT, VIES returns
- End to end preparation of client’s payroll
- Documentation and filing of accounting transactions in an organized manner
- Liaison with the audit department
- 5+ years of experience as an Accountant in a consulting, finance or management company having similar duties and responsibilities
- Holder of LCCI Higher in Accounting, CAT, AAT, or any other equivalent qualifications
- University degrees will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken). Good knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Good knowledge of VAT, Income Tax and Payroll
- Good knowledge of accounting programs – Intelisoft will be considered an advantage
- Attention to detail and strong numerical skills
- 13th salary
- Friday afternoons off
- Casual Friday
- ACCA training contract providing study leave for non-qualified employees
- Exam day leave for first time attempts for all employees (training or non-training contracts)
- 3 working schedule options to choose from
- Paid sick leave up to 10 days p.a.
- 2 Partner’s days off p.a.
- Training and development program 40 hours p.a.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21727.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.