Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading Risk management firm who are in the financial sector. The company are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join their offices in Larnaca. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- Develop custom software modules within the solutions promoted and implemented by the company.
- Deploy and configure software modules to clients either on-site or remotely.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to agree on the specifications for new deployments.
- Attend discovery workshops and fact-finding meetings to consult and record system requirements
- Prepare business proposals, projects plan, and effort estimates for the proposed solutions
- Prepare the technical documents as well as the user manuals for the proposed solutions
- Integrate individual software solutions to external systems.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Support the deployed software solutions, together with the prerequisites and provide solutions to all issues
- that arise.
- Supervise assigned resources and manage project timelines and team tasks, ensuring timely completion of projects to company specifications (for experienced candidates).
- Provide knowledge transfer workshops and training (internally and to clients) as needed.
- A BSc degree in computer science or relevant field.
- An MSc degree will be considered as an advantage.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge on relational database systems and document or hybrid databases.
- Sound knowledge of HTML5/CSS3.
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages such as C#, .NET
- Experience developing REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with ASP.Net MVC / ASP.Net Core MVC
- Experience with ORM Frameworks such as Entity Framework, Dapper etc.
- Experience in modern front-end frameworks such as Angular, React etc., or Blazor
- Experience in Report design with reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, DevExpress, Telerik, Jasper etc.
- Knowledge of operating systems and platforms such as RedHat Linux and Microsoft Windows Server will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting/financial analysis will be considered as an advantage.
- Competitive salary package
- Hybrid working
- 13th salary
- Performance bonuses
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11898
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.