Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our international Fintech client, have a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join their vibrant Limassol office. The successful candidate will be joining a company that values the importance of their employees, boasting a positive work environment, and who will be responsible to play a vital role in developing and implementing social media strategies to enhance the brand presence, drive website traffic, and engage target audience.
- Creating engaging and shareable content tailored for each social media platform
- Planning and executing social media campaigns to promote products and events
- Monitoring social media trends, track user engagement and analyse the performance of campaigns
- Supporting the production of marketing materials
- Assisting with tasks needed to keep the marketing projects and campaigns running smoothly
- Coordinating and setting up email campaigns
- Contributing to internal reports
- Responding to marketing queries from external vendors and service providers
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Previous experience in Marketing or Social Media
- Advanced knowledge of google spreadsheets
- Knowledge of CRM software
- Experience with email marketing platforms Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- 21 days annual leave per year + public holidays
- Daily lunch provided in the office
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21964.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.