Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected leading established and profitable online casino facing the Asian market with an experienced leadership team who have spun out from major household gambling operators, are currently looking for Social Media Manager to join their office in Limassol.
- Oversee social media campaigns including, but are not limited to, campaigns and content creation, execution, monitoring, research.
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Develop, distribute and present monthly social media reporting to the wider team as part of the competitor review
- Ownership of social platforms including Twitter, LINE, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and
- Responsibilities may expand to other platforms in the future
- Develop and implement the social media strategy and content plan for each brand
- To work with the design team to create assets such as banners
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Direct the implementation of a wide range of content formats, including video, text, image, animation, live streaming and other content forms that best utilize the technology available
- When required, work with social media agency to develop and execute creative ideas
- Close cooperation with the digital marketing team to build up specific acquisition activities
- Staying up to date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies
- Maintain all social channels security and update security information
- Ensure you are familiar with the brand guidelines
- Fluent in English
- Creativity – able to input into the development of mechanics and ideas that will engage and create conversations with our player
- Have a good experience of social media platforms, specifically Twitter, Line, Facebook, and Tiktok
- Well-versed in social media management and reporting tools and can interpret the data
- Experience working with customer service or igaming is a big plus
- It can be a remote working or flexible working hours
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11767
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.