Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading investment bank in Nicosia, are currently looking for a Settlement Officer. The company itself has been established for over twenty years and have grown to hold a worldwide status with offices and operations in multiple different locations. If you are looking to join a professional and global company as a Settlement Officer, please see further details below.
- Process transactions in respect of relevant trades
- Timely payment executions and monitoring potential issues
- Troubleshoot any transactions in question
- Meet internal and external deadlines in respect of payments and documentation drafting
- University degree in a field related to law, economics, finance, banking, or business
- Relevant experience in an investment banking or firm environment
- An understanding of SWIFT categories 1,2,3,5
- Being familiar with ISDA/CSA agreements
- An understanding of financial markets
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken
- Proactivity and fast learning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and covering shifts if required
- Strong analytical skills
- Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- VISA if required
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21338.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.