Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global financial services group founded over twenty years ago, have an exciting opportunity for a Senior User Acquisition Manager to join their Limassol office. The company is regarded as one of the international leaders within the financial market industry who continue to expand operations on a global scale. If you have experience managing Social Media Campaigns and looking to join a regulated company that is committed to professionalism, please feel free to send us your CV.
- Manage paid campaigns daily on social networks: Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- Actively test and analyze adverts, landing pages, different approaches to drive results
- Collaborate with the creative team to build unique creatives that support strategies to ensure targets are met
- Analyse campaign performance KPIs on a regular basis to evaluate the success of campaigns against set goals
- Allocate budgets across countries and campaigns in the most cost-effective way
- Troubleshoot and resolve ad-related issues (delivery discrepancies, technical issues, etc.) with all related parties
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the paid social user acquisition
- Degree in Marketing or any other relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in direct response advertising
- Experience in the FX, CFD or Crypto industry would be considered a plus
- Fluency in English is a must
- Knowledge of social media marketing tools
- Strong technical knowledge of social media buying platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn etc.)
- Practical experience and facility with the technical aspects of setting up, troubleshooting and optimizing campaigns on paid social media channels
- Experience with reporting, tracking, and developing campaign insights
- High level of initiative, autonomy, enthusiasm and reliability
- 21 days of annual leave
- Cyprus public holidays off
- Comprehensive and immediate EU wide Medical Insurance plan covering you and your immediate family members
- Discretionary bonuses on a periodic basis
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21480.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.