Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, an accounting &audit services firm, are currently looking for a Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist to join their offices in Nicosia. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established firm.
- Develop and implement appropriate transfer pricing policies, in conjunction with the International and local Tax Senior Manager and/or external advisors.
- Monitor changes to the group’s business; initiate changes in transfer pricing policy as appropriate and manage the implementation of these changes.
- Qualified accountant with minimum 3 years of experience.
- 2 years minimum experience of transfer pricing
- ADIT certification is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, both verbal and written.
- Team spirit and very responsible person.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Strong personality who is able to build relationships with people (staff and particularly associates and clients)
- Ability to mentor others.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Be very methodical and multitasking individual.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner.
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Free parkin
- Friday afternoons off.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11979
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.