Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a global forex company, are currently looking for a Senior System and Networking Specialist to join their beautiful Limassol office. They are offering an excellent package to the successful candidate and would be a fantastic place to build a great reputation within the industry.
- Collaborating with network architects to design and implement functional company networks.
- Installing and configuring networking hardware.
- Creating and implementing network security measures.
- Managing and mentoring junior Network Engineering staff.
- Conducting regular network performance tests.
- Delegating networking maintenance tasks to junior staff.
- Dealing with escalated network support issues.
- Drawing up network status reports.
- Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field.
- Previous work experience as a networking engineer.
- Knowledge of the below :-
- Networking structures – Firewalls, Switches, TCP IP Protocols, OSI Model, IPSEC Tunneling, SSL VPN, SSO, OSPF, LAN & WAN configurations, Networking Protocols, WIFI.
- Servers – AWS EC2 Cloud, On premise Servers, Windows Server 2012-2019, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO, SMB, Remote Desktop procedures.
- Operating systems – Windows 10, Android, IOS
- Peripheral equipment – Printer/Scanners, VOIP, Cameras and CCTV.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY31590C
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.