Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading forex company are currently looking for a Senior Risk Manager to join their offices in Limassol. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- Develop, implement and monitor effective risk management strategies and processes for the company’s payments operations
- Ensure compliance with regulations and industry standards related to risk and fraud management
- Conduct risk assessments and identify potential areas of vulnerability
- Develop and implement risk mitigation plans
- Analyze and report on risk trends and performance metrics
- Manage a team of analysts responsible for fraud and risk management activities
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify and implement process improvements
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in risk management
- Provide timely and accurate risk reports to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in risk/fraud/chargebacks management in the payments industry
- Experience managing a team of analysts for 1-2 years
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and other risk management software
- Knowledge of industry regulations and standards related to risk and fraud management
- Health Insurance.
- Friendly working environment.
- Learning and Development Opportunities.
- Competitive Salary always based on qualifications and experience.
- 21 days paid Annual Leave.
- 5 days paid Sick Leave.
- Happy Hours.
- Free snacks and beverages daily.
- Corporate discounts
- Free parking Spot.
- Flexible Working Policy (up to director’s discretion).
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11894
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.