Senior Retention Manager – CY11793Full Time
Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading forex firm, are currently looking for Senior Retention Manager to join their offices in Limassol. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- Communicating with customers and assisting with company’s services/products.
- Negotiating with customers to renew contracts and retain business.
- Building positive relationships with customers and business associates.
- Creating a plan to retain existing customers by identifying their needs and concerns, then communicating with them regularly about relevant company news and events
- Monitoring customer feedback and satisfaction levels, and conducting research on current market trends to identify potential opportunities for growth
- Developing training programs and policies to help employees engage with customers more effectively
- Analyzing data to determine which strategies are most effective in retaining customers over time
- English at mother-tongue level (speaking, reading and writing).
- Previous experience as a retention manager in any forex company
- Comfortable in formal settings with clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11793
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.