Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global and publicly listed financial services company, have a great opportunity for a Senior . NET Developer (Meta Trader) to join their Nicosia office. The company was established over twenty years ago with offices now spread across five continents. If you have solid experience as a .NET Developer and looking to join a professional and top-tier company, please send us your CV.
- Develop performant solutions using the latest .NET technologies.
- Debug development problems using any means necessary to understand the problem and come up with a solution.
- Build applications from scratch or pick up existing applications and modify them to meet business or technology needs.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Interact with other teams and functions within the business or technology department to come up with the best solution for the task at hand.
- Take part in planning and estimation work for each sprint, actively involved in discussing technical solutions.
- Be an active participant in sprint retrospectives and take any actions forward for continual improvement on the team’s ability to deliver.
- Strong focus on solution design, performance, and scalability.
- Ensure that solutions align with best practices and modern design principles.
- Work with other teams to coordinate project efforts and dependencies.
- Use a test-driven approach to development in both unit and integration testing.
- Utilize effective continuous integration builds and techniques for efficient and agile development.
- Maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Participate in conducting code reviews and design / architecture sessions.
- Continually evaluate new technologies and tools to determine if they could enhance the current offerings and processes.
- Relevant degree or equivalent training
- Previous .NET development
- Experience with C# / VB.NET
- Experience with NET Windows services
- TDD using NUnit, MS Visual Studio and TFS.
- Understanding of Generics and Threading.
- Understanding and experience with Low Latency development.
- Understanding of messaging systems e.g., TIBCO, ActiveMQ, TREP.
- SQL Server, TSQL.
- Real time systems specifically working with time series databases and data.
- Working in an Agile Scrum.
- Strong communication skills.
- Continuous Integration experience especially Teamcity would be beneficial.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21638.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.