Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a well-established and highly reputable legal firm are currently looking for a Senior Litigator to join their Limassol office. The successful candidate must have strong experience and knowledge of litigation law and will be joining a well-established and professional company. This is a great opportunity to join a company with an excellent reputation.
- Case management in litigation and arbitration cases including court attendance and settlement negotiations.
- Drafting legal documents, pleadings etc.
- Reviewing and drafting contracts
- Liaising with external parties, intermediaries, and clients
- Conduct legal research
- Prepare and provide legal advice and opinions.
- Court preparation and appearances
- Communicate effectively with clients, providing updates
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Holder of a LLB and/or LLM.
- Around 10 years post qualification experience.
- Proficiency in Greek and English.
- Litigation experience is a must.
- Able to deal with deadlines and a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness and ability to take initiative.
- Committed to professionalism and client service.
- Shipping law will be considered an advantage, alternatively training will be given.
- 13th salary
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21782.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.