Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a Russian owned traditional brokerage company, have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist to join their Limassol office. The successful person must have good knowledge of both C++ and Python languages. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist to join a well-respected and stable European and CySEC licensed investment firm.
- Creation of complex trading algorithms, statistical models
- Deep analysis of data to identify patterns for use in real exchange trading
- Working with databases: filling, error control, optimization, backup
- Working with API of various software products and resources
- Writing desktop applications for data management tasks, visualization of algorithms, notification systems, etc.
- Generation of ideas in the direction of the development of all systems, participation in brainstorming
- Higher education in statistics, mathematics, or computer science
- At least 3 years of practical experience as a Quantitative Analyst / Data Scientist
- Good communication skills in English (written and oral). Knowledge of the Russian language is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge in statistics, calculus, linear algebra, probability theory, machine learning
- Good knowledge of C++ language
- Knowledge of the Python programming language from middle to higher level (advanced knowledge of libraries is required: numpy, pandas, scipy, statsmodels)
- Object Oriented Programming – Advanced
- Working with API (socket, get / rest requests)
- Tuning the code in terms of maximizing the speed of work (multi-threading, lambda expressions, etc., redistribution of the computational load of the CPU – GPU)
- Database administration, confident knowledge of PostgeSQL, advanced knowledge of the T-SQL language (writing complex queries, procedures, triggers)
- Knowledge of MATLAB languages (C ++ will be an advantage)
- Experience with Bloomberg / CQG / TWS terminals is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Friendly team and nice office
- Competitive Salary Package
- Able to issue a work permit
- Relocation assistance if required
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21358.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.