Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected international; corporate service firm, are currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to join their office in Malta. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. Recognised as an industry leader, the company carries out regular staff reviews as well as offer a coaching programme, as staff are continuously well looked after and given the opportunity to grow within the company if it is personal career progression you are looking for. If you have experience as an Auditor and looking to work for a professional company, please feel free to get in touch.
- Act as Compliance Officer for a portfolio of clients
- Review/Draft compliance policies and procedures as necessary
- Conduct training to clients
- Assist MLRO of client companies with AML/CFT related queries
- Maintenance and completion of the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Testing the client’s records and activities
- Ensure compliance registers are up to date
- Sample testing all relevant areas of the client business
- Ensure all relevant laws, regulations and rules are being followed
- Ensure BRA and CRA is being maintained, reviewed and adopted by the board
- Prepare board reports and present to the board
- Review all communication and notifications to the MFSA
- Preparing for outsourcing visits and writing reports thereon
- Assist in the training and development of the Compliance Support Officers
- Behave in accordance with the group’s values
- Fulfil any other duties normally associated with a Compliance Officer.
- Degree in Finance or equivalent professional qualification would be advantage
- Already recognised (PQ’d) and approved by the MFSA to fulfil a Compliance Officer position
- 3–5-year minimum experience in a senior compliance role or similar position is essential
- Fluency in oral and written in English is essential and Maltese would be an advantage
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference MT13594.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.