Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global leader in the FinTech industry, are currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer. The company is multi-regulated including a holder of the CySEC license, who continue to expand with their innovative approach to providing trading and investment tools. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Compliance Officer to join one of the largest financial services companies and be based within their Limassol office, where career growth can be offered.
- Ongoing monitoring and oversight of regulatory development relevant to the activities of the company in Europe
- Assist with reports to CySEC
- Monitor the CySEC reporting schedule for all activities of the Company (including Finance, Dealing and Customer facing
- Regular monitoring of the implemented procedures, reports etc. to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Compliance monitoring program (EU): regular review of all company operations, in line with the regulatory guidelines and audit findings
- Supervision of Customer Facing Department for complaints handling and verification
- Oversight of operation related tasks
- Cooperation with the Product and Ops team to ensure the Compliance function has the necessary reports required for ongoing monitoring of the procedures already set-in place
- Assistance with the tax reporting obligations
- Academic Degree – Compliance, Finance or Legal desired
- Knowledge and experience with MIFID legislation & CySEC regulations
- Previous experience in compliance – minimum 1 year
- Previous experience managing a team
- Open to creative solutions & business innovation
- Team player
- Strong verbal skills
- English – fluent to business level
- Greek – an advantage
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21308.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.