Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading International Audit & Accounting firm in Nicosia, are currently looking for a Senior Compliance Manager in the compliance department. If you are looking to join a professional company and somewhere you can grow within the business, then please see further details below.
Effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization.
- Responsible for the AML, GDPR, Risk and Compliance functions of the firm, amongst other:
- Review, update and design the Company’s policies, procedures and AML Manual and GDPR,
- Develop, review, and monitor the Clients’ Acceptance Policy, and prepare and maintain the Client list categorized as per the Risk Based Approach
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews
- Prepare and submit the annual AMLCO report to ICPAC
- Prepare and submit the annual AML Questionnaire to ICPAC
- Undertake all communication with the Regulators and MOKAS
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly MOKAS (submit SARs / STRs)
- Prepare and implement an inhouse training program
- Make all necessary reporting regarding Data Breach
- Ensure inhouse training on GDPR matters
- Provide support and guidance to the departments of the Firm in relation to various regulatory matters
- Provide assistance to management for any ad-hoc regulatory requirements
- Prepare and ensure adherence to all non-Disclosure agreements of the firm.
- Preparation of regulatory, risk and compliance reports, as well as operational manuals, for multiple clients in the financial industry.
- Carry due diligence services for financial services clients.
- Review of the Financial Reporting Procedures
- Oversee the Corporate Administration function
- Supervise the bank account opening and the reviews carried out by the banks
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge.
- Possess in depth business acumen.
- Remain current on new developments in global compliance services and industry knowledge.
- Regulatory or legal experience within a similar corporate environment.
- An ACA/ACCA qualification will be considered an advantage.
- CySec approved an advantage
- 6+ years of similar professional experience
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both Greek and English.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Discretion, maturity, and confidentiality.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11553
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence