Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected forex firm, are currently looking for Senior Billing Officer to join their office in Limassol. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, please get in touch
- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Responsible for reporting to direct supervisor
- Work closely with project management to breakdown tasks and plan timelines
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Review and analyze accounts to ensure that items are billed promptly and correctly
- Communicate with other departments in regard to questions or issues with contracts, invoices, and provide explanations when necessary.
- Coordinate with required departments to meet invoicing deadlines
- Review and reconcile varied reports and related financial/ business data
- Prepare thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Oversee and streamline billing and collections processes
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Responsible to communicate effectively with internal and external parties to ensure invoices and supporting documentation are correct, and discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner
- Monitor receivable balances and perform collection activities
- Computer knowledge, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in the English language.
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously and manage their time efficiently.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance/business management preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment; high degree of attention to detail, accuracy, and trustworthiness.
- Adherence to laws and best practices in regards to dealing with customers and data.
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of billing information.
- Results-driven and patient; Excellent analytical skills.
- Must be able to take direction effectively and applicably as an individual contributor, liaising with the head of the department and as a team member.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11404
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.