Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an international trading firm, are currently looking for a Senior Back-End Developer to join their vibrant office in Limassol. The successful candidate will be working closely with the CTO and Development team and will be responsible for the design and implementation of Back-End architecture.
- Build from scratch advanced back-end applications on the Java platform and deliver new features.
- Develop code, in accordance with the system design and coding standards, with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of development methodologies, best practices, and procedures, and then apply them to projects to ensure that development objectives are achieved.
- Participate in discussions and issue investigations.
- Assist associate developers in ensuring compliance with coding standards and best practices.
- Provide technical and developmental mentoring to junior developers.
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Java Spring Boot development or similar technologies (like .NET framework).
- Good knowledge of micro services architecture and Rest API.
- Experience with any major RDBMS.
- Experience with Messaging Technologies (Kafka) will be considered a strong plus.
- Experience with Google Protobuf or MT4/MT5 integration will be considered a strong plus.
- Experience with Docker, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- Passion for back-end applications with very good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team-working skills and interest in personal development.
- Full corporate medical insurance
- Hybrid working model – office or home
- Monthly entertainment events
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21809.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.