Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a large global advisory and accounting firm, are currently looking for a Senior Auditor. The company is one of the largest in Cyprus as it continues to expand by providing premium quality professional services to a wide range of businesses from small to large international corporations. Managed by a new generation of managers who are focused on holding the highest professional approach, this is a great opportunity for a Senior Auditor to work with a portfolio of clients, including investment companies, financing, education, money transfers and shipping.
- Performing audits for a variety of international and local clients in different industries
- Participate in various stages of audits
- Deal with tax compliance matters
- Communicate with clients via phone and emails
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Manage multiple assignments and be able to work under pressure
- Ensure financial statements prepared in accordance with professional and company standards
- Consult with clients and suggest any improvements if required
- Assist junior staff as and when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or any other related field
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Strong experience in audit
- Knowledge of corporate tax compliance and in using e-audit methodology
- Ambitious and highly committed with strong analytical, communication and technical skills
- Hardworking and enthusiastic professional
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21342.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.