Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, one of the most well-respected audit firms in Cyprus, are currently looking for a Senior Auditor to join their amazing office in Nicosia. Recognised as an industry leader, staff are very well looked after and continuously rewarded as the company carries out regular staff appraisals as well as offer a mentoring programme for their employees to continue learning and grow professionally within their career. If you are a Qualified Auditor and looking to join a professional audit company without the extra overtime, please send us your CV for more information!
- Participate in various stages of audits, including analytical reviews, budgeting, planning, working papers, correspondence, financial statement preparation, disclosures and assist in administrative functions as assigned by the superiors
- Assist in the execution and completion of audit engagements in a wide variety of industries and assume responsibility for completing engagements and projects assigned
- Update audit manager with progress throughout the course of the assignment
- Request and review information submitted by clients for completeness and communicate with clients regarding any questions or missing documentation
- Ensure that financial statements, client correspondence and other related documents are prepared in accordance with professional and company standards
- Identify any potential problems or opportunities for improvement in client’s systems, procedures or operations and discuss with superiors
- Support and supervise junior staff
- Participate in company’s special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or another related field
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- At least 3-5 years of previous experience in an audit firm is required
- Knowledge of accounts production program will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Language (both verbal and written)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- 13th salary
- Regular staff appraisals
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21252.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.