Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading accounting & audit firm, are currently looking for a Senior Auditor to join their offices in Limassol. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- Completing the planning and completion sections for manager review;
- Being in charge of the project management of the engagement (coordination, deadlines, arranging meetings etc.) to final completion;
- Being in charge of the teams work and being aware at any point of time of the progress of the engagement;
- Coaching the team on the field (effective coaching skills are important) and ensuring that no over auditing or under auditing is carried out;
- Being in charge to identify and communicating to the rest of the team of the most efficient testing strategies and ensuring documentation principles are followed by all team members;
- Timely informing the manager of any issues arising and communicating/resolving with the client’s accounts responsible of any issues identified;
- Being aware at any time and maintaining a list of all outstanding points and points for discussion;
- Performing the audit of difficult and high-risk areas as instructed by the team manager as agreed at the planning stage.
- ACCA or ACA qualified;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience within an Audit role, preferably with a medium or large size Audit Firm;
- Very good knowledge of the IFRS’s and ISA’s
- Fluency in Greek and English, both in verbal and written;
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of CaseWare;
- Pleasant personality, professionalism, ability to work with a team and, when necessary, to work under strict reporting deadlines;
- Integrity and reliability;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Ambition to have a career as an Auditor and expand his/her knowledge and experience.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11760
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.