Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global leader in the FinTech industry, are currently looking for a Senior Accountant. The company is multi-regulated including a holder of the CySEC license, who continue to expand with their innovative approach to providing trading and investment tools. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join one of the largest financial services companies and be based within their Limassol office, where career growth can be offered.
- Prepare financial reports and other internal reports
- Prepare regulatory reports
- Co-ordinate and contribute to the department development and implementation of automation
- Ensuring compliance with VAT legislation, inland tax authorities and social security requirements
- Prepare and monitor cash flow
- Coordinate with other departments in relation to reporting requirements and automation process
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Forex industry
- Experience in CySEC and Central Bank reporting will be considered an advantage
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and meet goals with multiple priorities
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly excel
- Fluency in English to business level
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21307.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.