Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a well-respected and professional audit firm, have a great opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join their office in Nicosia. The company prides itself by providing the highest level of service to its clients through its strong team of professionals. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Accountant to further their career and join a company that continues to expand.
- Record accounting transactions and maintain the books and records of local clients
- Ensure the appropriateness and completeness of all supporting accounting documentation
- Prepare payroll reports/monthly salary payment slips for client employees
- Produce management reports, as these will be tailored to client needs
- Where required, ensure that client VAT & VIES reports are submitted on time, together with Taxis Net and Tax Department filings
- Direct contact with clients, responding promptly to any relevant enquiries and requests
- Identify business development opportunities through interactions with clients
- Professional Experience of 5 years plus within accounting
- Newly Qualified / partly qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of multiple accounting software will be considered as an advantage
- Attention to detail and strong numerical skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of Greek and English language.
- Competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY22005.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.