Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, an accounting and corporate services firm, are currently looking for an Senior Accountant to join their offices in Nicosia. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established firm.
- Responsible for performing financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Responsible for performing month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Generate financial reports and statements to Management for review.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Coordinate various planning phases of the Firms engagements.
- Establish primary working relationship with clients.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Generate budgets.
- Monitor engagements to ensure work is effectively on time.
- Review reports and financial statements based on IFRS.
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training, guidance and performance feedback to staff.
- Newly qualified or partly qualified accountant with minimum 2-3 years of experience.
- Very good use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and accounting software.
- Knowledge and Experience on Indirect Tax / VIES is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to mentor others.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Friday afternoons off.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11954
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.