Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading International Audit & Accounting firm in Nicosia, are currently looking for a Secretary. If you are looking to join a professional company and somewhere you can grow within the business, then please see further details below.
- Provide general administrative/secretarial support; prepare letters, memos and faxes, send and receive faxes, copy and scan documents, stamp, send, receive and record envelopes, double register papers, prepare labels for sending envelopes and for filing, editing PDF documents, etc.
- Handle all incoming calls, in a professional manner and taking messages correctly.
- Prepare Bank letters, arrange for signatures and send them accordingly.
- Collect all documents that concern former clients, maintain records, and store them.
- Provide secretarial support to the Tax and Human Capital Department.
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation for senior management and clients when necessary.
- Responsible for the distribution, collection and dispatch of all the office mail.
- Book meetings and arrange availability of conference rooms
- Greet clients and arrange for food & beverage orders
- Create marketing and advertising newsletters and campaigns for all departments and keep them up to date.
- Manage the firm’s social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and post ads and news accordingly.
- Maintain the Firm’s website and update where necessary, including assisting management in preparing and issuing monthly updates and insights for the website.
- Degree Graduate preferably in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, or any other related field.
- 3+ years of similar professional experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Experience in managing social media accounts will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) knowledge.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and take initiative where required to ensure the smooth running and completion of the task at hand.
- Must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Outstanding organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both Greek and English.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11568
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence