Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected accounting and audit firm, are currently looking for Secretary to join their office in Limassol. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, please get in touch.
- Responsible for drafting letters, resolutions, and invoice
- Front desk duties when required
- Filing and record keeping of official company documents and correspondence
- Assisting with the administration of projects
- Incoming and outgoing logging, and distribution of mails and couriers
- Assistance with the set-up and organisation of team and client meetings
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as they may arise
- Ideally you will have 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Ideally experience in a corporate or financial environment
- To be successful in this role you will be computer literate.
- You must be a quick learner, have good communication skills and have a good team spirit.
- English and Greek language is essential
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11364.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.