Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading international financial service, are currently looking for a Sales Specialist to join their Limassol office. My client is the market leaders in contracts, payroll management, immigration services and tax compliance. They are offering an excellent package to the successful candidate and would be a fantastic place to build a great reputation within the industry.
- To perform a ‘360’ Sales Services of the Company to new and existing Clients.
- To manage the relationship with existing agencies/clients and with new agencies/clients showing a definite desire to work in this field.
- To act as the interface between Business Development, Sales Experts, Customer Care, Contracts and other relevant internal departments.
- To create long-term relationship with the portfolio of agencies/clients assigned to you.
- Understand the needs of each agency/client plan how to meet their demands and strive to obtain regular quality leads.
- A Sales specialist requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide and of the company’s competitors
- Ensure that you know all the key people at the agency/client: Directors, Compliance Managers or Legal staff and Sales Consultants.
- Process new sales in the system and co-ordinate details as required.
- Update internal system accurately with all relevant contact details.
- Have regular contact with the agencies/clients assigned to you. Understand their business requirements, ways of working and special requests.
- Obtain information from the agency/client including how many new deals they do per month; in which countries they are making placements and which competitors they are using provide weekly activity reports to the Head of Sales & B&D showing all introductions from the Business Development team and leads referred to the Sales Managers.
- Provide a monthly summary of achievement against set targets, along with explanations if targets have not been m
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- 3 years minimum sales experience
- Good Commercial and industry skills.
- Good Leadership & resilience skills.
- Good Organisational skills to manage and prioritise the workload are self-motivated to manage their time well, work productively and meet deadlines and be able to multi-task on a daily basis
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11706
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.