Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an international and successful medical company, are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join their new Cyprus office in Limassol. The Sales Manager will be responsible with customer acquisition and maximising sales potential for medical devices produced by the company. If you have previous experience within sales in the medical profession and looking to join a professional company, please feel free to send us your CV!
- Organization of the company’s participation in medical congresses, conferences: choice and preparation of the company’s exhibition site, provision of presentations by leading experts, preparation of the presentation materials for speeches of opinion leaders
- Formation and development of a base of opinion leaders
- Creating offers on the development of the company’s product portfolio
- Support of export deliveries: management and coordination of contracts, orders, control of production and delivery deadlines, preparation of a full package of documents for export deliveries (including getting export certificates), adaptation of packaging and promotional materials. Production and sales planning.
- Strategy development and budget calculation.
- Preparation of a package of documents and support in the process of registration in foreign markets (EU, USA).
- Interaction with customs brokers, certification centres, etc.
- Development of logistics solutions and calculation of the cost of exported goods’ delivery (auto, air, railway, sea).
- Market analysis: distribution, competitors’ exposure, distribution channels and purchasing power.
- Collaboration with customs bases, monitoring companies.
- Preparation of the company participation in industry exhibitions and conferences, direct involvement in them.
- Ensures the participation of the department in the development of forecasts, long-term projects and current plans on the production and sale of products, conducting marketing research to study the demand for the organization’s products, prospects of the markets’ development.
- Organise the preparation and conclusion of contracts on the supply of products to counterparties, approval of the supply terms.
- Previous sales experience within the medical field is a must
- Medical degree
- English language to business level
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Certifications or other education in the specific industry
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21788.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.