Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an international investment firm with multiple offices globally, are currently looking for a Sales Manager. The company has been established for over a decade and has since grown to become a well-respected and leading company within the fintech industry. The successful person will report to the VP of Sales and will be responsible in building relationships with local and European based clients. Previous experience in sales within the fintech industry is required. If this sounds like the job you are looking for, please feel free to apply for more details.
- Building and maintaining relationships with European clients and partners.
- Implementing sales strategies and analysing market trends to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide customized solutions to our clients.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding sales quota targets.
- Responsible for generating own leads through online research, email campaigns and industry specific events.
- Identifying requirements of business sectors, converting leads into wins.
- Building solid relationships with a wide variety of clients.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience in the financial services industry, specifically in CFD, or other financial derivatives products.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, and excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Experience in developing and implementing sales strategies and analysing market trends and data to develop sales forecasts and plans.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Good presentation skills and comfortable with providing product demonstrations and pitching sales proposals to clients and partners.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English and Greek, both written and spoken.
- 23 days annual leaves.
- Company medical insurance after completing probation.
- Energetic and friendly multicultural environment.
- Comfortable and modern working space in city centre.
- Annually paid training and development programs.
- Annual company events/parties for employee’s interaction and engagement.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21982.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.