Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a fintech company, have a fantastic opportunity for a Russian speaking Systems Architect to join their Limassol office. The client specialises in providing services to companies in the forex industry and is now looking to expand operations.
- Design a new service database for end users using a special service QuickDBD
- Design the API of a new service for end users using a special Stoplight service, embodying the API Design-First approach.
- Interact with all parties involved to develop a deep understanding and subsequent analysis of the subject area, requirements at different levels, and applicable technologies to achieve these requirements.
- Analyse existing information systems, including external and databases.
- Participate in the creation of specifications, analyse and, if necessary, correct them.
- To give an expert assessment of the architecture and configuration of existing information systems and databases.
- Design the architecture of systems and its components, including integration with external systems.
- Determine alternatives in the architecture of the system and its individual components and reasonably choose the most optimal options, taking into account all requirements and restrictions.
- Develop functioning algorithms and information processing technologies in accordance with the requirements.
- Design database models.
- Design RESTful and WebSocket interfaces.
- Create and maintain up to date related documentation (flowcharts, diagrams).
- Build from, and keep up to date, detailed, well-documented specs and other documents for front-end and back-end developers.
- Participate in the preparation and updating of requirements for acceptance tests together with a QA engineer.
- Follow applicable standards in the design process, such as RFCs, as well as internal company requirements.
- To carry out control over the execution of the adopted architectural decisions.
- Predict the impact of changes on existing architecture and manage such changes to minimize risk.
- Coordinate architectural decisions with CTO.
- Analyse the requirements created by the product manager in connection with the development of a new service for end users.
- Degree in Information Systems, preferably in Systems Engineering
- At least one-year previous experience as a system architect / designer
- Knowledge of English to a sufficient level to read technical documentation and requirements
- Russian language is a must
- Deep understanding of REST, HTTP-based RESTful APIs, WebSocket and JSON, URI, HTTP, MIME type and related concepts.
- Experience and skills in building relational database models, knowledge of the basic principles of normalization, design patterns and basic SQL syntax.
- Experience in using the OpenAPI 3.0 specification and higher for API design, understanding the main principles of this specification.
- Knowledge of microservice architecture principles.
- Deep understanding of the range of tasks that can be solved by implementing on the client and server parts of the system, as well as technologies that can be used for this.
- Experience with project management systems.
- Algorithmic and analytical thinking, attention to detail.
- Ability to find solutions effectively and creatively.
- Highly responsible and disciplined
- Ability to work effectively in a team, actively collaborating with colleagues and, potentially, third-party users.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Modern sea-front office
- 21 days annual leave per year + public holidays
- Daily lunch provided in the office
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
- Work Visa arrangements (if applicable)
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21784.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.