Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a traditional brokerage firm, have a fantastic opportunity for a Regulatory Reporting Officer to join their Limassol office. The successful candidate will be handling regulatory reports as per compliance obligations. This is a great opportunity for a Russian speaking Regulatory Reporting Officer to join a well-established and stable European licensed investment firm. The role is available due to company expansion and will be reporting to the company compliance officer.
- Perform Quarterly / Monthly / Daily submission of various Regulatory Reports (e.g.,EMIR, SFTR, MiFIR, APA, etc.)
- Assist with any Regulatory Reporting enquiries received from the National Competent Authority, senior management, counterparties, or clients
- Involvement in Regulatory Reporting Systems’ improvements / proactivity for automation and process efficiency
- Data quality/correctness checks on big data volumes
- Daily monitoring of Regulatory Reporting reconciliations
- Daily instrument MIFID eligibility check
- Perform certain types of transaction monitoring as assigned by the Compliance Officer, e.g., monitoring of best execution automatic report, monitoring of personal transactions automatic report, monitoring of anti-market abuse automatic report.
- Strong understanding of financial instruments (transferable securities, derivatives, repo’s)
- Strong understanding of MiFID II, European regulatory reporting requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in regulatory reporting
- Fluency in Russian and English languages at a professional level
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- University/college degree in a related field
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- 21 days of annual leave
- Private medical insurance for all family members
- Corporate outings
- Work permit may be issued
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21316.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.