Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a traditional brokerage firm, have a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Officer to join their Limassol office. The successful candidate will be providing legal advice on business matters of the company. This is a great opportunity for a Russian speaking Legal Officer to join a well-established and stable European licensed investment firm. The role is available due to company expansion and will be reporting to the head of legal.
- Assisting businesses to prevent, navigate, and resolve legal issues
- Assisting and advising businesses on establishing their company’s structure, policies, objectives, and procedures for their business operations
- Ensuring all relevant laws and outcomes are understood and obeyed by businesses
- Researching and resolving legal disputes through the analysis of relevant laws, argument development, forming a legal position
- Drafting, reviewing, completing, and filing legal paperwork related to business operations
- Examining and reporting any potential or existing legal issues to the relevant authorities
- Negotiating contract terms, transactions on behalf of the businesses involved
- Ensuring all business processes, strategies, and actions comply with all relevant local and international laws
- Monitor legal risk in documentation and giving guidance on the acceptable assumption of risk
- Explain the law and give legal advice
- Draft, review and manage resolutions, contracts, agreements, and other internal legal documentation
- Litigation experience in Cyprus would be an advantage.
- University/college degree in law
- At least 3 years of experience in a legal role in financial services or banking
- Required areas of legal expertise: strong knowledge of civil law and Cyprus law.
- Knowledge of finance law is a must.
- Knowledge of Russian law basics and UK law basics is an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written English and Russian languages are a must
- Experience in drafting, negotiating, and reviewing legal documents
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 21 days of annual leave
- Private medical insurance for all family members
- Corporate outings
- Work permit may be issued
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21406.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.