Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an international and global IT company, have a fantastic opportunity for a Russian speaking Lawyer to join their Limassol headquarters. The company has been established for over 30 years and has since grown to become one of the leading companies within the IT industry making this a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable company with a worldwide presence. Please feel free to forward us your CV for more information on this great opportunity.
- Preparation and revision of corporate and other legal documentation of the group
- Support of legal verification of documents
- Reviewing and drafting of various agreements and contracts
- Maintaining the legal files of the company
- Updating the company’s GDPR policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with rules and regulations and guiding managers on different legal aspects of the Company’s business activity
- Negotiation of deals and attending company meetings
- Representing the company in legal proceedings, administrative boards, meetings etc.
- Research, anticipate and guard the company against legal risks
- Other specific tasks assigned by management
- University ’s degree in law
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Commercial and Company Law preferably with an international company
- Fluency in Russian and English to business level
- Knowledge and experience of Intellectual Property Law is an advantage but not a must
- Strong legal writing and contract drafting skills
- High Attention to detail
- Strong organization and communication skills
- 13th Salary
- Provident fund
- Medical Insurance
- Opportunity for professional development and career growth
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21442.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.