Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a CySEC licensed traditional brokerage company, have a fantastic opportunity for a Russian speaking Compliance Officer to join their Limassol office. The successful person must have a good understanding of SFTR reporting, EMIR clearing, ISDAs and GMRAs and will be reporting to the Head of Compliance. This is a great opportunity for a Compliance Officer to join a well-respected and stable European licensed investment firm.
- Perform best execution and anti-market abuse monitoring tests. Propose improvements to the existing monitoring programme.
- Instrument reviews and approvals in accordance with Product Governance requirements.
- Monitor EMIR and MIFIR transaction reporting. Be able to work on the implementation team of other types of regulatory reporting.
- Assist in the handling of client complaints and/or monitor the handling of client complaints.
- Prepare relevant reports and communications to regulatory authorities and/or management.
- Monitor the maintenance and practical implementation of policies and procedures by the relevant departments.
- Draft relevant compliance policies and procedures and monitor their practical implementation by the relevant departments.
- Conduct internal compliance audits and report relevant monitoring findings and recommendations for correction of any deficiencies to the Head of Compliance.
- Keep abreast with relevant regulatory updates and inform the Head of Compliance of any such updates.
- Undertake other compliance duties as requested by the Head of Compliance.
- A strong knowledge of MiFID II.
- Russian and English languages are required. Greek is an advantage.
- A legal degree would be an advantage but not a must.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in compliance preferable within a traditional brokerage firm.
- CySEC certificate is an advantage but not a must.
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Private medical insurance
- Excellent working environment
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21316.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.