Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an international financial broker, have a fantastic opportunity for a Russian speaking Chief Marketing Officer to join their Limassol office. Using the very latest technologies, the company provides their clients with a professional, transparent, and reliable brokerage service. As the CMO you will be responsible for heading up the marketing function of the company as well as assist in the expansion of the department.
- Design and implement Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative strategies for the company
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies
- Ensure brand message is strong and consistent across all channels
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Draft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Produce valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- BSc/BA in business administration / marketing & communications or relevant field
- At least 3 year’s experience as Head of Marketing within the forex/fintech industry
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, DataSuite etc) and Google Adwords
- Previous experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and legal aspects of marketing forex related products and services
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Good communication skills in both English and Russian languages
- Modern sea-front office
- Free 3 course lunches delivered to the office daily
- Personal development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications, experience, and skills
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21662.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.