Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an international and global IT company, have a fantastic opportunity for a Retail IT Sales Manager to join their Limassol office. The company has been established for over 30 years and has since grown to become one of the leading companies within the IT industry making this a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable company with a worldwide presence. The successful person will be dealing with retail clients in Cyprus. Please feel free to forward us your CV for more information on this great opportunity.
- Analyse the behaviour and needs of clients (retailers) and monitor opportunities to increase sales
- Maintain relationship with clients/partners via email, phone and meetings on daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Collect information and feedback from clients
- Monitor the availability of products with each partner on a weekly and monthly basis
- Business development by contacting new clients and increase sales to existing clients with new products
- Proven sales skills, willingness to achieve assigned revenue and profit targets
- Strong analytical, planning, negotiation, and execution skills
- Experience in the IT retail industry with a demonstrable (proven) track record of developing strong relationships with customers
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Retail market understanding, experience, and ability to deliver new and effective business opportunities for the Company
- IT literacy – including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English and Greek
- Competitive salary
- KPI performance related bonus and commission
- Medical Insurance
- Opportunity for professional development and career growth
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21464.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.