Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a professional and multi-regulated Forex company have a fantastic opportunity for Relationship Managers to join their Limassol office. The company upholds the highest standards of regulations, who at the same time are very much focused on maintaining their exceptionally positive and friendly working environment. If you are looking to join a well established and stable company that value their employees, please apply now for more details.
- Interact with clients around the world
- Develop relationships with potential partners & clients, to grow the business
- Represent the company externally at Expo’s, Conferences, meetings, and speaking engagements as required
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams
- Provide support services with a soft sales approach
- Assist with the preparation of marketing materials and campaigns
- Assist with improving internal systems and procedures
- Any other duties and responsibilities are relevant to the role.
- Experience working in a similar position
- Ability to multitask, goal-oriented
- Coaching skills
- Forex and Market Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
- Attention to detail
- Capability to work and succeed in a fast pace and ever-changing environment
- Willingness to reach and exceed targets, overachiever mentality
- Resilience, proactivity, upbeat and optimistic outlook
- Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Contributions for work related training and professional examinations
- Working hours: 09:00-18:00
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21917.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.