Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading investment bank in Nicosia, are currently looking for a Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist. The company itself has been established for over twenty years and have grown to hold a worldwide status with offices and operations in multiple different locations. If you have strong experience within regulatory reporting and looking to join a professional and global company, please feel free to forward us your CV.
- Assist with the quarterly, monthly, daily submission of various Regulatory Reports
- Assist with any Regulatory Reporting enquiries received from the National Competent Authority, senior management, counterparties, or clients
- Help improve the Regulatory Reporting processes
- Data quality checks on big data volumes (reviews under the EuropeanReporting Regulations and Guidelines to ensure the Company’s reports are compliant)
- Daily monitoring of Regulatory Reporting reconciliations
- Daily instrument MIFID eligibility check
- Strong understanding of financial markets including various financial products and instruments
- Good understanding of the current European Regulatory Reporting environment ideally with some knowledge of MIFID, EMIR, SFTR, CySEC reports
- English language is a must. Russian or Greek are an advantage.
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT knowledge of SQL and experience of working with any of relational databases; MS SQL, Oracle will be considered an advantage
- Understanding of principles in software architecture development is an advantage
- Knowledge of FIX, XML, FPML languages is an advantage
- Understanding of IT terms to be able to interact with IT department for regulatory reporting systems enhancements is an advantage
- Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21337.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.