Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading investment bank in Nicosia, are currently looking for a Regulatory Reporting Specialist. The company itself has been established for over twenty years and have grown to hold a worldwide status with offices and operations in multiple different locations. If you have strong experience within regulatory reporting and looking to join a professional and global company, please feel free to forward us your CV.
- Assist with the quarterly, monthly, daily submission of various Regulatory Reports
- Assist with any Regulatory Reporting enquiries received from the National Competent Authority, senior management, counter-parties, or clients
- Help improve the Regulatory Reporting Systems
- Data quality checks on big data volumes (reviews under the European Reporting Regulations and Guidelines to ensure the Company’s reports are compliant)
- Daily monitoring of Regulatory Reporting reconciliations
- Daily instrument MIFID eligibility check
- University degree in a field related to law, economics, finance, banking, or business
- 2 years minimum experience in an investment banking or firm environment
- An understanding of financial markets and the various financial products and instruments
- An understanding of the current European Regulatory Reporting environment ideally with some knowledge of MIFID, EMIR, SFTR, CySEC reports
- English language – advanced
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY1337.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.