Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading forex firm, are currently looking for a Reconciliation Officer to join their offices in Limassol. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- Performing the reconciliation of clients’ funds daily: from third party statements to SAP
- accounting software in accordance with regulations.
- Monitoring of workflows (deposit/withdrawal process in internal system) and
- responsibility to investigate and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Performing client data reconciliation, confirming that adequate funds are kept
- segregated to cover client balances.
- Preparing various daily/weekly/monthly reports, related to client funds and balances.
- Daily monitoring of financial institutions and payment providers balances and assessing
- any settlement or transfer that needs to be requested.
- Communication and coordination with various departments within the Company and
- third parties for issue resolution.
- Assisting PSP manager in the preparation of analytical reports.
- University degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/ Mathematics or another related field.
- Experience in a similar role within a FX environment.
- Knowledge of Methods reconciliation software will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced Computer literacy, especially of MS Excel.
- Proven analytical abilities and investigative skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify issues and following through to resolution.
- Excellent time-management skills: Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment
- and meeting strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and monitoring skills.
- Experience with CRM and how this is linked to client transactions will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in English language
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11777
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.