Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected Metal trading firm, are currently looking for Receptionist to join their office in Limassol. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, please get in touch.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing post.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or/and Office Administration
- Excellent command of English
- Possess good professional image and excellent phone mannerism.
- Computer literate, working knowledge and experience of MS office/Excel.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Trustworthy, reliable, time conscious
- Customer service attitude
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, reliable and self-directed
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11452
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.