Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global IT company, have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and passionate Public Relations Manager. The successful candidate must speak English to business level and have previous experience within PR. If you are interested in joining an international IT company with a worldwide reach and a positive work environment, please forward us your CV now for more details!
- Plan and execute effective PR campaigns
- PR content on websites and other social platforms
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Maintain existing media relationships and develop new media and business contacts
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, articles, and presentations
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
- Strong relationships with business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in online and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Event planning experience
- Fluency in English is a must
- Knowledge of Russian and/or Polish is an advantage
- Health insurance
- Personal and professional development
- Dynamic work environment with an international company
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21414.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.